Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday. Ugh 2.

That was even less productive than I predicted. Without the itouch it was just another cyclist and me trying not to look at each other. My legs were a little weak feeling, maybe because I got a late start or just because of the three weeks of training thus far.

I need to get more clothes so that the ones that I am wearing are not sweaty from last time. I also need new shoelaces because my current ones broke. I need to start making a list.

First breakfast included:
tall non-fat, no-whip mocha
plain toasted bagel with cream cheese

Second breakfast:
Chocolate fat free Stonyfield yogurt
Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, and flaxseed
Organic peach white Honest Tea

I have another short workout in a few hours so now I will sit, study and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment