Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday

Tired. 
I swam today. 400 meter warm up and 10 x 100 meter mixed easy and fast. I was interrupted by a number of people in the middle of it so I took a longer break than I should have when I found a less annoying lane and fewer annoying people.  I didn't have my watch so I am not sure of the times. 

Biking was about 65-70 minutes on the spin bike. Again, I didn't have a watch. I mixed my speeds and gears and really wore myself out. I needed to leave early to avoid a class that was going to use the room. Circumstances prevented me from getting there in time to do the full 75 minutes.  Either way it was about 100 or so minutes of exercise.  Tomorrow is a long tempo run, at the gym, on the treadmill while I watch the rest of Vision Quest.  Good choice, Wells. 

No comments:

Post a Comment