Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fewer posts

There have been fewer posts these last few days but I have made up for it with biking. I spent 2 1/2 hours on the bike today and 90 minutes yesterday followed by an easy 30 minute run.  Both days felt pretty good.  My legs feel fine right now after 3 weeks of hard training (minus a 3 days of workouts?).

This upcoming week is an off week. I might try to start adding some more strength training to my routine, and start working harder on my nutrition. I am watching Food Inc. on the bike so I may want to stop eating meat all together after that.   Either way, I need to eat more carefully and spend less money.  

This week ends with a another swim time trial of 1000 meters and a 10k race on Sunday if I can find one.

Goals:
Eat more healthy foods.
Get in 3 days of strength or core training this week.

Weight last night:
203 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment